THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE FULLY REVIEWED AND ACCEPTED BY CUSTOMER AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. CUSTOMER, AND ALL OTHER GUESTS LISTED ON THE ORDER, WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO PHYSICALLY OR DIGITALLY SIGN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO THEIR PURCHASE. THE EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE AND CUSTOMER WILL BE NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF ANY SUCH CHANGES.
Relationship of Parties
This Agreement is between you (“CUSTOMER” “You” “Jamaica Frenzy Package buyer”), and Frenzy Marketing, Inc d/b/a Jamaica Frenzy (“Organizer”) where Jamaica Frenzy 2024 event (“the Event”) is taking place on May 2nd to May 7th, 2024 (“Event Date”) at Hedonism II Resort (the “Venue”, “Resort” or “Hotel”) that you have purchased (“Party Package” “All-Inclusive Packages). You expressly acknowledge and agree that the following TERMS & AGREEMENT applies to all event and All-Inclusive packages (“JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package”) on our sites and mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”).
Agreement to Be Bound
As part of the JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package, we offer packages for hotel rooms, day and night parties with international DJs and artists, excursions, and airport transfers.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of ageand possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to make travel bookings via the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions therein.
- You agree that you are responsible for all arrangements and purchases made via your account and to be financially responsible for all the foregoing.
- You understand and agree that, by making a reservation or purchasing JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package through us, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as well as any terms or conditions imposed by the actual provider of the travel, accommodations, or event, whether or not we have disclosed those additional terms and conditions to you.
- Those additional terms and conditions may include, without limitation, more restrictive age requirements, and you acknowledge that some JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package may not be available to all people seeking to book travel, hotel rooms, and events.
- You understand and agree that we are not a partner with the travel insurance company, transportation company doing the airport to hotel transfers, or accommodations provider (Hedonism) of the event for which you are making a reservation or purchasing a JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package.
- If you are making a purchase on behalf of someone else, this Purchase Policy shall also apply to that person, and it is your duty to inform such person of this Purchase Policy. You shall use the Site solely to make legitimate reservations and purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
Guests must be 18 years or older to be admitted to the Event. HEDONISM II has a minimum age restriction of 18 years old for guests staying at the resort, and 18 years minimum is required to purchase any Party Package or guest guest pass. Children under 18 years of age cannot enter or partake in any JAMAICA FRENZY events being held at Hedonism II. For excursions and any events being held inside or outside of Hedonism II, please pay attention to all details of each JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package description prior to purchasing, as no refunds or exchanges will be available for erroneously purchased JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package. Hotel occupancy is limited to the number of guests listed in each JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package, as applicable (e.g., no more than two (2) guests may utilize a two-person JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package).
Purchasing Policy for All-Inclusive JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package
When purchasing JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package on our Site, you are limited to a specified number of JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package for each event. This limit is posted during the purchase process and verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair buying practices. Each account must be linked to a unique individual and must contain valid and verifiable information. Multiple accounts may not be used to circumvent or exceed published JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package limits. If you exceed or attempt to exceed the posted limits, we reserve the right to cancel, without notice, any or all orders and JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package, in addition to prohibiting your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package purchasing abilities. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, or other information.
Except to the extent permitted by applicable federal, state or local law, statute, regulation or ordinance, all the elements of your purchase may not be resold or offered for resale without Jamaica Frenzy prior written consent, which may be withheld, conditioned or delayed. Any resale in violation of this Purchase Policy or applicable law will invalidate your purchase and revoke any license granted thereunder. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package, including without limitation counterfeit or copy of event tickets, wristbands or credentials, is grounds for seizure and cancelation without compensation. All-Inclusive JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package may not be used for advertising, promotions, contests, or sweepstakes, unless formal written authorization is given by us.
A JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package includes a revocable license to an event and admission to such event may be refused. You and other members of your party may be required to follow certain rules, policies, protocols, terms, and conditions of the event (“Event Rules”) policies or protocols put in place by the local, state, or federal governments, the venue owner and/or operator, the event organizer, or us in order to attend the event, which may include without limitation, wearing a mask, proof of vaccination, or negative COVID-19 test. You agree to comply with all Event Rules. We will not issue any refunds if you are denied access to or are ejected from an event for failure to follow the Event Rules.
To redeem your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package and event credentials, you must: (a) register yourself and your guests by filling out the Guest Registration Form on our website when you purchase your All-Inclusive Travel Party Package; and (b) present proper identification for yourself and your guests upon arrival and check-in at the hotel. If you fail to do either of the foregoing, we may, at our sole discretion and without refund of any portion of the price paid or other compensation, refuse your and your guest’s admission to the event, which may include, without limitation, refusal to provide event credentials to you and your guests.
You and your guests must be physically present to receive event credentials. No other person may retrieve any event credentials on your behalf, and you may not receive event credentials on behalf of your guests. You agree to provide any, and all, relevant travel-related information required by us in a timely manner, including, without limitation, airport information and other travel-related information, air travel delays for any flight(s), rescheduling of any flight(s), and/or any other travel-related delay. If you fail to provide any such travel information to the satisfaction of us by the applicable deadline(s) provided by us or within a timely manner, as determined by us in our sole discretion, you may experience delays in your specific travel accommodations and transportation secured or otherwise arranged by us, including, without limitation, check in times and shuttle transportation pick-up and drop-off. We ask that the names of all your guests for each JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package must be submitted to us at least 30 days prior to the event.
You understand and agree that the accommodations in the JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package have been provided to us by a third party, Hedonism II Resort. We make no representation or warranty as to any hotel to be provided or its rooms, bed type, or location or as to any restrictions placed on the use or occupancy of the hotel or the rooms by either the providing hotel or applicable law. All reservations are subject to substitution by the hotel of an equal rating and/or price. You agree to abide by all hotel policies and laws, and you agree to contact the hotel if you have any questions concerning the policies and laws prior to travel.
HEDONISM II has a minimum age restriction of 18 for guests staying at the resort, and 18 years minimum is required to purchase a guest pass. You are required to present a valid driver’s license or passport upon check in,
A refundable deposit, on a credit card, in the amount of U$250 is required at check-in to cover any incidental charges, or room damages. Please be advised that your card is NOT charged at check-in, but a hold placed on card. Usually, a hold will be released within 24 – 48 hours after checking out; however, sometimes it can take 7 – 10 working days to reflect in your account. Such deposit is a requirement by Hedonism II and unrelated to any payment received by JAMAICA FRENZY for your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package purchase.
The All-Inclusive Packages include access to a certain category or location in the hotel; However, JAMAICA FRENZY do not guarantee specific rooms, or room location (Ocean View vs Garden View) of the hotel. The category of rooms is provided to us by the Hotel on a “Run of the House” basis, and due to sellouts, may not be available. We will do our best to accommodate your requests for certain room types and location based on a first come, first served basis. The first choice will be given to those who pay in full at checkout over those doing a payment plan. As for the issue of double beds in double-occupied rooms, the hotel has a limited number of double beds for double occupancy reservations, and they are given on a first-to-book basis. Once these are completed, the hotel or JAMAICA FRENZY cannot guarantee to accommodate your request. At this point your reservation will be in a room with one King bed. JAMAICA FRENZY WILL not issue any refunds if the room type is double occupancy with a king bed. If it is available, it is at the discretion of the hotel to book you in two single rooms, at an additional expense to you determine by the hotel.
You (and other members of your party) may be required to sign additional documents in connection with hotel or other accommodation. You agree to execute and deliver all such documents reasonably necessary for your purchase to be fulfilled. In case of your refusal or failure to do so within the time required by us, then you hereby nominate, constitute, and appoint us to be your true and lawful attorney-in-fact irrevocably to (at our election) execute and deliver all of such documents and instruments in your name and on your behalf. If you fail or refuse to execute such documents and we elect not to execute such documents on your behalf, then we reserve the right, without refund of any portion of the price paid or other compensation to you, to cancel your purchase or to refuse admission to or to eject any person from any applicable facility or event.
Reservation and Payments may be made online at www.jamaicafrenzy.com. Payments by Master Card, Discover Card, Visa, PayPal, and AMEX may be used for full pay and payment plans. Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks are acceptable, with Customer REQUIRED TO PHYSICALLY OR DIGITALLY SIGN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO THE PURCHASE AND ACCEPTANCE OF MONEY ORDERS AND CASHIER’S CHECKS. An email must be sent in advance of using this method of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements before sending these payment types. FRENZY MARKETING, INC / JAMAICA FRENZY will make all efforts to accommodate your request but is not obliged to do so. All debit & credit card charges will be posted as FRENZY MARKETING, Inc. to your statement.
Final payments must be received in by FRENZY MARKETING, INC before end of business day on April 1st, 2024. FRENZY MARKETING, INC do not accept any payments over the phone. Reservations received after February 15th, 2023, will require payment in full.
In the case the event is SOLD OUT, Payments accompanying applications received by FRENZY MARKETING, INC that cannot be accommodated will be returned within fifteen (15) business days, or with your authorization, FRENZY MARKETING, INC will retain your payment, and place your name on a Waitlist until space becomes available (availability not guaranteed), or you may request a refund.
FRENZY MARKETING, INC reserves the right to charge a participant a $35.00 fee for all returned checks, incorrect/refused credit card payments, itinerary changes, and accounts which become delinquent.
If you choose the payment plan option, you agree that your deposit and all monthly payments are subject to all terms and conditions set forth herein and in the Purchase Policy Agreement, including the payment plan terms below. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Deposit: minimum deposit per package ($500.00 per person, per package) is required at the time of booking. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Monthly payments: the remaining balance will be divided equally over the remaining months with the first installment due no later than 30 calendar days from the initial deposit and the final payment due no later than 30 calendar days before the event. The specific payment schedule will be set forth at the time of purchase.
- If you agree to a payment plan, you agree that the credit card you have on file will be set up as AUTO PAY and your card will incur a monthly charge on the dates set forth in the payment schedule outlined during the purchase process.
- If the card expires, is invalid, or deleted or is otherwise not capable of effecting payment, you shall be provided notice via email and given five (5) calendar days to provide an alternative payment method and complete payment. Should you fail to make payment, you will be considered in default, the purchase will be canceled, and all previously paid amounts forfeited, and no refunds of previously paid amount will be returned.
- If a payment plan is in default and the room is released, Jamaica Frenzy we have the right to re-sell that room to another customer.
Refunds, Credits, and Exchanges
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED FOR ANY REASON. IF THE EVENT FOR WHICH ANY PURCHASED PACKAGE IS RESCHEDULED OR CANCELED, THE PURCHASER NOR THE TICKET HOLDER SHALL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW OR OTHERWISE DETERMINED BY ORGANIZER IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE TICKET HOLDER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE PACKAGE TO ATTEND THE EVENT AT THE RESCHEDULED DATE AND TIME. IF THE EVENT IS CANCELED (AND NOT RESCHEDULED), ORGANIZER WILL ESTABLISH POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR PURCHASED TICKETS AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION.
- If the Organizer elects, in its sole discretion, to refund any purchased ticket, service fees charged by the Event’s ticketing service provider (PAYPAL, STRIPE, EVENTBRITE, or any other third-party purchase vendor), if any, are non-refundable. Packages bear no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Packages are not subject to exchange except with permission of Jamaica Frenzy. If issued as a complimentary package, the package is not exchangeable or redeemable for another package to or for any other event or performance or for any other consideration, present or future, monetary or otherwise.
- Be sure to confirm all details of your purchase prior to completing the sale. Any changes you request after your purchase is complete, to the extent permitted at our sole discretion, may result in additional costs.
- FRENZY MARKETING, INC reserves the right to cancel any scheduled party or excursion at JAMAICA FRENZY sole and absolute discretion, and due to safety concerns. If any excursion that have been paid for has to be cancelled, JAMAICA FRENZY will refund this fee.
- Participant who must cancel must notify Jamaica Frenzy in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Jamaica Frenzy will allow packages to be TRANSFERABLE & EXCHANGEABLE to a third party with notification to us withing 60 days of event. Jamaica Frenzy will not be responsible to find a third party to purchase your package if you cannot attend for any reason. If you must cancel and can find a third party to purchase your package 60 days before the start of the event, we will allow it. You MUST give us the name of the new party and their payment will be due in full.
- If any portion of your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package is eligible for a refund, we will issue a refund of the price you paid, minus any service fees and any additional add-ons or upgrades. If a refund is issued, it will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase. If there is an account, or accounts, that have outstanding balances owed to us, we reserve the right to hold any, and all, refunds for said accounts until such time as no outstanding balances remain. If a refund is processed in error, or a refund exceeds the original amount paid, we reserve the right to recharge the original method of payment used at time of purchase.
You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner about JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Packages you purchased. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not contact us to seek a refund or exchange from us when we are prohibited from providing one, and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card or other method of payment you used to purchase JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Packages from the website.
Should you do so, your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Packages are subject to immediate cancelation, and we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit future purchases from all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist, and from any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Site.
If we prevail on any chargeback that you initiate, you agree to reimburse us for our attorney’s fees, time, costs, and expenses in rebutting the chargeback and pay any damages we suffer because of your chargeback dispute. We reserve the right to report fraudulent chargebacks to authorities.
Included in your package will be airport transfer from Montego Bay airport to HEDONISM II RESORT in Negril, Jamaica, with our transportation Partner, Sun Holiday Transportation and Tours. Transportation is included during the time that JAMAICA FRENZY will be held. For those arriving in days earlier before the event or staying days after the event, we will make a best effort to make arrangements to have you transported, HOWEVER, this is solely at the discretion of Sun Holiday. JAMAICA FRENZY is not obligated to provide transfer service before or after the event, or to offer any form of compensation.
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A VALID PASSPORT – NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be traveling outside of the country for this event, and it is MANDATORY that you have a valid passport (unless you live in the country where the Event is taking place).
- A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED FOR TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VALID PASSPORT PRIOR TO MAKING A PURCHASE, AS NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO TRAVEL FOR ANY REASON.
- You are responsible for obtaining all travel documents as well as complying with Customs and Immigration or any other governmental requirements. You will be required to comply with all security measures imposed by governments or other authorities, which are subject to change. Your failure to possess the required travel documents may prevent you from being able to travel. In such an event, no refunds shall be provided to you.
- The airport code is MBJ
- The name of the airport is Sangsters International airport, in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you are unable to participate in your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package due to any failure to procure appropriate airline transportation.
- We are not responsible for lost payments made toward your purchase if a visa or other necessary documentation is not issued to you.
- It is your sole responsibility to review and verify all information set forth on travel documents you receive from us. Contact us immediately if changes or corrections are required.
- You are responsible for having all proper immunizations and required documentation of such immunizations before travel. All airline-related questions and policies should be directed to the appropriate carrier.
- Airline transportations are not included in your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package.
Travel Insurance *** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***
We recommend that you purchase travel insurance for your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package. Travel insurance is not included in the cost of your purchase. Without appropriate travel insurance, you understand and agree that if trip is cancel, interrupted, or postponed for any reason, your purchase is not refundable by Frenzy Marketing / Jamaica Frenzy, or any third-party travel suppliers, and cancellation penalties may apply, resulting in the loss of money up to the full cost of your purchase and related costs.
The purchase of travel insurance is not required to purchase any JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package offered by us. HOWEVER, we strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance to protect your All-Inclusive Party Package. For any JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package insurance refunds, please contact the insurance provider. If insurance provider turn your claim down for any reason, Jamaica Frenzy will not be responsible to refund you.
Sales, Discounts, Promo codes, and other Promotions:
If we offer JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Packages at a discount after the original on-sale date, will not refund the difference between the original price and the sale price. All merchandise purchases are final, and in no event will there be refunds, exchanges, or credits for merchandise purchases.
Canceled, Postponed, Rescheduled, and Moved Events
Occasionally, events are canceled, postponed, rescheduled to a different date or materially different time, or moved to a different venue. If the event is canceled, we will give you the option to choose a credit. In such an event, we will send you a notification explaining your options, and how to submit a request for credit.
If the event is postponed, rescheduled, or moved, your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package will be valid, and credit policies are determined on an event-by-event basis and may be subject to limitations. If we approve credits, we will send you a notification explaining your options, and you may submit a request for a credit. Alternatively, you may simply keep your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package to the postponed, rescheduled, or moved event date.
If your event is canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved, we will attempt to contact you to update you on the status of the event, and inform you of any credit, or exchange procedures. For exact instructions on any particular canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Jamaica Frenzy will not be liable for travel, travel insurance, or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved event.
Order and Billing Information Verification
All information on accounts and orders must be valid and subject to verification. Orders are subject to credit card approval and are processed only after the billing address associated with your credit card and other billing information have been verified. Orders that are placed, or attempted to be placed, using an account with any information that is found to be false, misleading, incorrect, or incomplete, or that cannot be verified as belonging to the account holder, such as name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, or other account or billing information, are subject to cancelation, at any time. Furthermore, if your order is canceled for any of the foregoing reasons, we may sell your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package to another customer without further notice.
Limitation of Liability
We make no representations or warranties concerning, without limitation, the condition of any venue where an event is to take place or such venue’s suitability for any particular purpose, and you accept the venue “as is”.
You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against us, management, facilities, artists, other participants, and all our respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners, and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. You bear all risks of inclement weather. Event date and time are subject to change.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness, including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after your JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package , and regardless of how caused or contracted, and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against us and any companies affiliated with us relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com