What is Jamaica Frenzy?
AMAICA FRENZY is a 5 night, 6 day all-inclusive, House Music vacation destination experience in Negril, Jamaica from May 8 – May 13, 2023. Parties will take place on the premises of 5-star Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa. JAMAICA FRENZY specializes in House Music, with all-inclusive accommodation packages, mixed with the very best talent in the House Music and Electronic Music world for discerning HOUSE Music lovers from around the globe.
What are the dates of Jamaica Frenzy 2023?
May 8 – 13, 2023
Where are the Jamaica Frenzy parties taking place?
Jamaica Frenzy will take place at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica with daytime beach parties, club nights, pool parties, theme parties and adult games with the Grand Palladium entertainment staff.
Is it true I need to register in addition to purchasing tickets? Why?
Yes, please complete the form on our registration page after purchasing festival packages so our team can have all the information to book you and your party the best possible room for your stay.
What are the different package options offered?
Full Week, Monday to Saturday Double Occupancy and Single Occupancy. There are no Weekender options, Day Passes, Night Passes, or Event Only passes.
Can I choose my room?
While the All-Inclusive Packages may include access for a certain category or location in a particular part of the hotel, we do not guarantee specific rooms, room location (Ocean View vs Garden View). The category of rooms is provided to us by the Hotel on a “Run of the House” basis, however, we will do our best to accommodate your requests for certain room types and location based on a first come, first serve basis. First choice will be given to those who pay in full at checkout over those doing a payment plan.
Can I have more than two people in a room?
No. This is an all-inclusive event. Prices are per-person, regardless if it is double occupancy
What is included in the prices for the All Inclusive Packages?
The Full Week All-Inclusive package will include:
- All Inclusive accommodations & Gourmet Dining and Premium Cocktails
- Admission to all Jamaica Frenzy World Class House Music parties and events
- Round trip transportation to all parties. Book at www.jamaicafrenzy.com
- World Class DJs & Artist Talent
- Excursions (on a First-Come basis)
- Experience the unique ambiance and atmosphere of luxury rooms designed to heighten your senses and awaken your spirit.
- Gourmet Dining 20 hours a day
- Guests have the opportunity to try the 11 restaurants: 7 are à la carte, while the other 4 are international restaurants with themed self-service buffets and show cooking
- Premium Liquor & Access to All 15 Unique themed bars, including swim-up bars, beach bars, lobby and waiting bars, sports bars, and lounge bars.
- Complimentary Wifi
- 7 Pools
- Daily Beach Parties, Games, and Beach Activities
- Nightly Shows, Night Club, Theme Parties & Entertainment
- Fully Equipped Fitness Gym with instructor
- Sauna, Steam Room*
- Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Golf
- Water Sports and Dive Center
- Glass Bottom Boat Rides, Snorkeling, Sailing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding
*additional cost, based on availability.
Will there be Events Only passes?
Yes, limited Events Only passes will be available through Eventbrite. Events only passes allow entry to Parties & Events held on and off resort properties, and do not include transportation to and from airport or events. For parties on Grand Palladium property, guest passes are limited and may not be available during high occupancies. Grand Palladium Passes may be purchased with a Country/State approved IDs’ from our Front Office. *You must be 18 years of age to purchase passes. Please note prices are per person, per day or per night and are in U.S Dollars. We will make these available at a later date.
What happens if I cancel my plans?
There will be a non-refundable $500 deposit per person on all JAMAICA FRENZY PARTY Package
- Cancellations by participants received before November 30, 2022, incur the registration deposit plus an additional $150 cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations received between December 1st , 2022 to January 31st, 2023, will incur the non-refundable $500 deposit plus an additional $500 cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations received between February 1st to February 28th, 2023, will incur the non-refundable $500 deposit plus an additional $1000 cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations received on or after March 1, 2023, and no-shows will receive NO REFUND. In addition, no refund will be made for package accommodations and/or services which you do not use.
Is this in Jamaica, Queens?
No. This is the Country in the Caribbean!
Do I need a passport?
Yes. You will need a passport to book travel to Jamaica.
What is the Airport to fly into Jamaica Frenzy?
Airport code is MBJ. The airport name is Sangsters International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Should I purchase Travel Insurance for my Party Package?
Is airfare included?
No. Attendees must make their own travel arrangements.
Is transportation provided to and from the airport?
Yes, for Jamaica Frenzy guests staying at Grand Palladium and who purchase the Jamaica Frenzy Party Package. Those arrangements will be handled by Jamaica Frenzy through our transportation partner, Sunholiday Travel & Tours.
Do I need to book with with JAMAICA FRENZY to attend parties?
We highly recommend that you purchase your Jamaica Frenzy Party package with JAMAICA FRENZY as this will guarantee you entry to all parties and events, and those who are NOT booked with JAMAICA FRENZY will be charged for each party.
Can I talk to someone about all this before booking?
Of course! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your number and the best time to reach out. Someone from our team will be in touch.